Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

it's march now. i couldn't believe all the things i had,it's just like a dream.  sadly,i guess i'm losting someone who i do appreciate much. i'm so upset,everytime when i'm listening to the song,it reminds me of you and recalled all the memories between us. you've changed. ): i ever think of something crazy that you told me you know?.  did you ever take this friendship serious? am asking myself,why the fuck i was so naive to believed in your words?i knew i might not be the important one to you,but you're. you said someday i'll. let me tell you,you succeed. you hurted me. you broke your promise. i'm dissapointed. i miss the old time,when we're having fun,chit chat,eating,laugh out loud, all together. aren't you miss it? they said you never take your friendship serious,but i hope all of that just rumours. cause we don't wanna lost a bestie like you :') 

0 comments: