Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

spent my noon with my dude at marriott yesterday! not the way we used to be anymore,i mean the one of them. but still,caring never far apart. i love hanging out with them,i'm the luckiest who have them around me. thank god! i'm dissapointed cause i know it would never happen,i always planned for others,but i guess my wishes doesn't come true on my day,it's like never! if i could make a wish,i wish to go back january,it's a memorable's month for me & maybe kee also. time passed, left the only one day,i've to go back to my school life,and face my shit result!! it's alright,cause i can meet up with them :D
i wonder why you can good with them like unlimited,now i found that i can too. this would be fair. cause i'm letting go!

0 comments: