Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

everyone is outing tonight except me ): envy much they can enjoy and countdown with their buddy or lover,how sweet. sigh. i'm so bored right now. anything for me to do? i might be crazy tonight. soon need to go back to school. left the only two days. have to wake up early in the morning,catch by prefect because of my hair?which one is the form teacher? today,i didnt go to school for paying school fee or settle other things. because my sis gonna back to aus this afternoon. hmm,i got a weird feel. i have to alone at home again. haih so sien lar. i think everyone is enjoy their event now. how i wish im enjoy outside with my loves one too. i wish 2011 will be a better year for me,hope everything go smoothly kay.  gooodluck everyone. loves.

something that i'm hard to decribe. god,may you lend me a hand? bring me to the right way please. thankyou. 

0 comments: