Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

my blog is so dead. lol. so i come and update something that happened in my life recently. and i unlocked my blog dy so everyone can view it (: i guess not much people will view i think?haha
i was so shocked when i saw the status,it made me feel soul inside my heart ): of course i'm not sure the post mentioning about who also. hmm. she is my best buddie ever before . i admit i really miss it sometimes. good news!!!my sis came back from aus yesterday :D hehe. but just stay here for only onemonth. i miss you sis.
i didnt even work in my hols after pmr. how bad. lol. actually i'm going to be icecrem promoter,but at last the boss cancelled.  fine,i dont want to work lw hahaha. i'm so bored. sigh!. how i wish someone could text me :o   i'm craving for iglool now.


i miss you guys <3   ):

0 comments: